Friday, October 14, 2022

Solitary Sanderling - Orange Beach 2022

 Solitary Sanderling
Skittering Silently
Scavenging Surf


I started composing Haiku on a beach vacation in March of 200?  I starting posting on this blog in 2010  I have been silent for a while as life resumed its busy-ness earlier this year.  I have continued to mentally compose my blog almost every day, but have not paused to properly reflect and write.  Here I am sharing a photo album of our family time at Wind Drift, Orange Beach, Alabama.  My younger grandchildren's energy, laughter and hugs have been my delight. My older grand-daughters conversations have been my treasure.  Time with my own children, their spouses and Bill has been precious.  We have 2 more nights before packing up and heading north toward home.  The sabbatical time has been restorative.

Photo Album link



No comments:

Post a Comment