Tuesday, June 30, 2026

Busting Out All Over - June 2026

 May 31 - June 2 - Annual Conference at Lake Junaluska.  It was a treat to have 2 friends to hang out with this year. I did not take many pictures.



June 3 - 8 - When I got home, David's family was here to drop off Allison and Evangeline for horse camp for the week. Bill and I had pick-up and drop-off duties. At the end of the week, we took them home to Cape G.





Boat Ride with Mike and Laura






June 9 - Mulching is still a work in progress


June 13 - Growing and Blooming




June 15-17 - First Fruits






June 23-24 - Overnight trip to Rock Island State Park

Great Falls at Rock Island with a large release of water from recent heavy rains.








Great Falls with water release cut off

29 - more garden pics


Cucumbers


Purple Hull Peas in Bloom




No comments:

Post a Comment