Sunday, March 20, 2022

Procrastination, Sunday, March 20

 As I write, it is after lunch, between morning church activities and a soon-to-be visit to the Matzeks.  Melanie is sitting across from me reading.  I have not picked up a pen to write in this journal since February 22 when we were in Cedar Key. Most days, I've composed in my head my reflections. But even though I have had time and opportunity, I've put off the actual recording.  Today during Sunday School a woman (visitor) spoke about procrastination - how it robbed her of joy.  I could identify.  So I am determined to fill in the blanks of days that have been full of action and activity, and to move forward with purpose.  I'll pause for today to begin the backfill.


Later:  We had a good visit with Laura, Mike and Amanda and heard all about their spring break trip to Arizona.  They hit lots of the hot spots - college visit at Univ of Arizona in Tuscon, staying with Mike's cousin; grand canyon; visit with another friend and last but tops for Amanda, they had tickets to a spring training game for her favorite team, the Dodgers.  All together their trip was a great success.  

No comments:

Post a Comment