Saturday, January 8, 2022

Friday, January 7

Bitter cold overnight, but we stayed toasty warm with no power issues.  We had a few peeks of sun, but not significant melting.  The roads are clear, but I don't have anywhere that I need to go.

I had a call from Walter, looking for a COVID test kit.  He called back later to let me know he found a kit and tested positive.  When we were together on Wednesday, he spoke about feeling unusually fatigue, but no other symptoms. He began to show cold/flu symptoms after choir practice Wednesday night.  So, not only have I been exposed, but also Pastor Linda, Bonnie, and everyone who was at choir practice.  PL and I talked and she decided that the best course of action would be to close the church completely for a week with home of resuming activities on January 16.  

I used pork loin strips that I had on-hand to make BiBimBap for our supper.  Hope I don't get sick!  Too soon to take a test.

No comments:

Post a Comment